@djw_fashion

Monday 27 August 2012

På Besök i Sthlm


If you're going to visit Stockholm your first point of call has to be ´ACNE ARCHIVE´. Located on Karlbergsvägen, this is one of the must-see outlets in the hip St-Eriksplan area. I must admit I made more than a few purchases at discounted prices... ;) Oh how I love ACNE! 

This trip was nicely followed by a stroll down to ´Malarpaviljongen´, sitting in the afternoon sunshine drinking mojitos served in glass jars with my bestie. Who could ask for more?




Located in the new shopping mall ´Mood´, BOQUERIA serves great Spanish tapas with a modern twist. Sit at the bar and have a crisp glass of white and watch the world pass by...




Sushi @Nonni Sushi would have to come close to being the best sushi ever. 

Just look at the delights above!


I had a 10am start with a Bikram yoga class @Du Calme. I was put at ease by welcoming staff, then had a 6 minute session in the ´Hamam´ before entering the studio. 

I was a Bikram virgin before today, but all the sweat and tears was worth how great I felt after.


Stockholm Fashion Week Begins....Yipee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...