@djw_fashion

Monday 1 April 2013

Monday's His & Hers Wishlist


After numerous requests here is my first 'HIS' Wishlist, I hope you like it!

1. AMI - Bird Print Sweater
2. ACNE - Ace Cash Jean
3. ACNE - Square Frame Acetate Glasses
4. ZARA - Croc Tote
5. Common Projects - Nubuck Chukka
6. Maison Martin Margiela - Cork ipad Case



It's been a super lazy, bank holiday Monday. I popped out for a spot of breakfast and the paper, ideally I would have thrown together this outfit to eat my goats curd on toast ;) @Wilton Way Cafe!

1. ACNE - Merci Leather Jacket
2. Alexander Wang - Cutaway Hem Pullover
3. The Row X Linda Farrow - Rounded Sunglasses
4. Comme Des Garcons Play - Hi Top Sneaker
5. Maison Martin Margiela - Rings
6. Rag & Bone - Distressed Boyfriend Jean

Buy here @La Garconne & @Matches


Comments Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...