@djw_fashion

Sunday 19 May 2013

Mr Buckley's



I hope you've all had a good weekend! If your looking for a new place to eat & drink in East, I highly recommend
Mr Buckley's on Hackney Road. The decor is unfussy featuring raw brick walls, plywood furniture and dimmed industrial lights, creating a cosy atmosphere. Staff are friendly and accommodating. 

The menu was varied, offering an inventive selection of European-influenced small plates. About 6 small dishes per couple. I'd recommend the blue cheese polenta with wild mushroom and truffle oil, my partner and I fought over the last mouthful. For dessert we decided on the honeycomb parfait which did not disappoint. I have to learn how to make it!

We'll be back for sure!



Comments Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...