@djw_fashion

Monday 10 June 2013

My Picks - 3.1 Phillip Lim Resort 2014

Where do the seasons go? I feel like only yesterday we were riding high on excitement of the mainline collections showcased in February and before you know it, its Pre Spring presentations. Its been a busy few months for me, we shot the collection this Saturday, now the range will go straight to stores and web.
I'm exhausted as are the rest of the team, this is a gruelling...but rewarding industry.

So to kick of the new season, I've picked my top looks from Phillip Lim. I heard on the grape vine that he has appointed a few designers from Balenciaga, this being the case I think the collection has some familiar characteristics with a futuristic sensibility.




Comments Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...