@djw_fashion

Sunday 22 September 2013

One To Watch - Ming Ma

Sunday is upon us, my favourite day of the week especially if I can sit back, relax, reading 'The Times'. 
Just my luck that today I have to work, but not before a few sneaky posts. 

I've raved about the website before but 1 Granary really showcases new raw talent from the alumni at Central Saint Martins, among various other topics. 

I had to focus on BA student Ming Ma who has been successfully accepted to progress onto the MA course. You can see below from her work that she has strong skills in pattern cutting and draping. It just so happens that she was inspired by artists such as Duilio Barnabé and Geoffrey Beene, both of which are artists I draw inspiration from. Perhaps thats why I like her clean, sculptured pieces so much. With the freedom CSM offers I look forward to seeing this designer develop her skills.




Comments Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...