@djw_fashion

Monday 14 October 2013

NEW YORK


I've just returned from a work trip in NY. This is the view from the hotel, I stayed at the Dream, Downtown. Such a perfect location, with the Meat Packing district right on our doorstep.


Loved the Proenza store on Madison Ave, I'm sure the window display was influenced by Damien Hirst. The collection was so well considered, right down to the last button.




I had a great Saturday afternoon spent in Williamsburg, basking in the sun. There was a real buzz. We ate at 'Walters Food', which serves delectable food, washed down with a pomegranate lemonade. I'd also been recommended to visit the boutique, 'Bird' which had such a nice selection of mens and womens wear, as well as accessories. 

I treated us to this A.P.C candle for our new apartment. the scent is very humble. 


Within and surrounding our hotel were bars and clubs. We had a cocktail or two!

Comments Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...