@djw_fashion

Monday 11 November 2013

J Who?


American fashion chain J.Crew has hit the British high street this week, bringing with it its smart, kooky clothing range. Creative Director Jenna Lyons is at the helm of the brands success, starting her career at J.Crew in 1990 as a design assistant and working her way up. I've previously posted about the fashion pin up who's personal style is infectious.

When travelling to NY J.Crew is always one of my first stop offs, my only hesitation in the UK is its price tag which is substantially higher due to import taxes etc. Saying that I will be visiting the Regent Street store next week (when I am back in town). With their clever merchandising and refinement I am sure I will be drawn in.


Comments Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...