@djw_fashion

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Mood - I Spy


Happy New Year Guys! I hope 2014 brings you all you wish for. I am sure you've all had a pretty lazy day recovering from last nights shenanigans. Have you made any new year resolutions? I'd love to hear them. 
I've just jotted mine down, there all pretty standard:

1) Move forward with my career as a womenswear fashion designer
2) Continue my blog, celebrate its 3rd year and boost my readers
3) Book trips overseas to visit my beloved friends
4) Take up yoga...again. Drawing daily is playing havoc with my posture
5) Book a run for charity, and start training
6) Save £££ one day a property in London will be mine, all mine!
7) Remember the little things, they count for so much
8) Stay positive even when the going gets tough, which in fashion is a frequent occurrence 

Comments Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...