@djw_fashion

Friday 30 May 2014

One to Watch - Erik Bjerkesjo

What a week I am having, talk about busy! All collections are nearly out for sampling so the sheer amount of preparation has been immense. My eyes are so dry. Currently dependent on eye drops to get through the day...not a good look! 

Anyhow, if you know me well, you know how content I am posting on the blog. It gives me that sense of achievement I crave. This is especially true when I come across talents such as Erik Bjerkesjo

An aspiring menswear garment & shoe designer with craftsmanship at the heart of his designs. Combining his Swedish origins with his imagination and experience. Creating post modern pieces with traditional mastery.

Take a look online here, clever guy!




Del Toro have teamed up with Erik creating this awesome cross trainer.


Comments Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...