@djw_fashion

Sunday 12 February 2012

My Picks - Alexander Wang Fall 2012



Well I knew it before I even saw it, I love the Alexander Wang Fall 2012 RTW collection. This year Wang is hoping to expand with new store openings in China, and I think this collection really shows the growth of the brand with a sophisticated and mature collection. 

The fabrications have been carefully sourced, majority custom made. Leathers have a high gloss sheen, suede panels are graphically placed, and distinct fishnet turtlenecks create a new silhouette. Below Vogue takes us behind the scenes showing Wang fitting a garment, the initial inspiration for the collection was packaging which I think comes across. See the complete collection HERE:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...