@djw_fashion

Sunday 12 February 2012

Workspace & The Sunday Times


I treated myself to this gorgeous desk lamp last weekend in wedgewood, its going to be perfect for the late nights ahead of LFW. I've just finished reading the 'Relative Values' article in 'The Sunday Times Magazine' which features designers John Rocha and his talented daughter, Simone both of whom will be showcasing at LFW. 

Simone states, 'I'm not going to dress it up. Dad said I shouldn't go into fashion', I guess he was trying to protect his daughter from the daily grinds and pressures of such a demanding but rewarding industry. Thank goodness (No offence John Rocha) that Simone didn't take his advice and will hold her first solo show this season. Best of luck!


Check out the designers website HERE:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...