@djw_fashion

Sunday 7 April 2013

Two Sisters Home


I hope you've all been having a lovely weekend. Finally London was graced with some sunshine!

I spent this afternoon with friends wondering around Wimbledon Village. It is absolutely lovely with great cafes & restaurants and an assortment of independent shops. I fell in love with Two Sisters Home which is an interiors shop offering an eclectic mix of European furniture and kitchenware.

The shop has a Scandinavian sensibility, I highly recommend you visit if you have a love for interiors. I could have bought numerous items but due to limited living space I opted for a wee vase, check it out below. 

Have a great Sunday evening, more posts to follow!



Comments Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...