@djw_fashion

Thursday 3 October 2013

PFW Street Style


After a busy month, the show is over so to speak and what a season it has been! The last few days have been the most exciting for myself, due to shows such as Chloé & Stella. Clothes every woman wants to wear. Sad news about Marc Jacobs departing Louis Vuitton, I really liked his final show, especially with the initial denim looks. I didn't realise he had held the Creative position for 16years, such a long stint. 

Anyway guys, I must go to sleep, up bright and early for a range planning meeting. Then finally my partner is back from a work trip so we finally get a evening together.
Date night is consisting of dinner and then the cinema, we're such old romantics.





Comments Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...