@djw_fashion

Monday 24 February 2014

My Picks - J JS Lee Fall 14 RTW

Hey guys I hope you had a good weekend. I've been away on a short business trip to NYC. Luckily I missed the storm, and the sun graced us. I stayed in the East village one of my favourite areas full of independent boutiques and eateries.  

Now I need to fully review London and Milan fashion week before Paris begins. 
Let me begin with 'My Picks' from London fashion week, first up J JS Lee.


I have posted about Jackie Lee previously, each season her collections are expanding since her graduation from CSM. 

This fall she has presented a sophisticated, luxe range with specially developed plaids and tartans. There is still a sense of innocence within her garments, the palette is organic infusing neutral tones with earthy browns and evergreens, set against ink and cobalt blues. 





Comments Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...