@djw_fashion

Monday 4 November 2013

Louis Vuitton names Nicolas Ghesquière as Creative Director


I must admit I am surprised. After I read Nicolas's interview in System magazine earlier this year, I assumed he wouldn't work for a large fashion house again. Today, a statement has confirmed speculation that Nicolas Ghesquiére has indeed accepted the position of Creative Director at Louis Vuitton, effective immediately.

I've just been for dinner with some friends and said I will be contacting the LVMH company immediately to see if there are any design positions, to work under a man of his caliber would be incredible. 

I am looking forward to seeing his interpretation of the brand. His first collection will showcase next March.
Whats more to say, other than Congratulations!

Comments Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...