@djw_fashion

Thursday 16 October 2014

Mr Start Woman SS15

Working moodboard/details/inspiration

Since I decided to become a freelance RTW designer a year ago I have had the opportunity to work on a variety of exciting projects. I thought I'd share one of the latest ones with you guys as it is true to my personal aesthetic. I have been working with the development and production team at Mr Start in Shoreditch designing their new SS15 range. 

Known for androgynous, minimal tailoring. Mr Start Woman continues to encapsulate the Uptown girl gone Downtown. For SS15 she goes about her day with a certain nonchalance - in soft cashmere sweaters, slit pencil skirts, easy wrap blazers and her borrowed boyfriends shirts. Lengths are longer, shapes are leaner. 
She is creating new rules of dressing with a re-energized confidence.

Fitting/casting/looks

Day of the SS15 lookbook shoot


Editorial imagery photographed by Willow Williams

For sales information please contact sabina@mr-start.com

Comments Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...